Toronto Industrial Painting has 20+ years of knowledge and expertise in all aspects of industrial painting techniques and applications including 100% acrylics, epoxy coatings, dryfall, food grade paints, elastomeric coatings, aliphatic urethanes to name a few. Serving Toronto, GTA and Southern Ontario, our expert staff will ensure that your project is completed with minimal disruption, on time and on budget!
A vitally important step to any painting project is proper surface preparation. A vast majority of coating failures are a direct result of insufficient surface preparation. Our first priority is to ensure a paint-ready substrate by using various methods including industrial cleaning, hot and cold high pressure washing, degreasing, wet and dry sand blasting, diamond grinding, wood restoration, etc.
Types of Interior & Exterior Painting Projects:
- Manufacturing, plant, warehouse & storage facility (Re-coat and new construction)
- Machinery, equipment
- Metal roof coatings, Metal siding
- Epoxy floor coatings, concrete flooring
- Silos & torage Tanks, secondary containment
- Food grade painting, CFIA, HAACP
- Water treatment plants
- Steel structures, bridges
- Special Coatings, plural component coatings
- Sand blasting (wet & dry)
- Industrial cleaning, high pressure power washing (hot & cold)
- Give us a call for a free quote on your next project and get it done right the first time!
Industrial painting and coating
Industrial painting is a term used to describe in general terms the painting and coating work of machines, factories, tanks, structures etc.
Industrial painting requires far more expertise and knowledge than other lighter or more commercial type of work.
Industrial painting will, at its core have a purpose more than just aesthetics. The area or item being coated may need to be protected from the environment or a process. There may be a corrosion or rust problem to handle, or it could be simply color code things for easy identification.
Many of the coatings designed for Industrial applications are multi component coatings requiring precise mixing and application.
Toronto Industrial is the right choice for your Industrial applications.